Date(s) - September 13, 2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Grey Rock Room, Lory Student Center
Colorado Food Insecurity
Learn how you can contribute to Colorado State University’s ongoing efforts to address food insecurity among students.
Hear from experts at CSU and Larimer County Food Bank as they discuss examples of successful food insecurity reduction programs.
• Dr. Jennifer J. Johnson, Assistant Director, Office for Student Leadership, Involvement, and Community Engagement, CSU
• Dr. Amanda McQuade, Program Coordinator, Community Alliance for Education and Hunger Relief, Western Colorado Research Center, CSU
• Amy Pezzani, Chief Executive Officer, Food Bank for Larimer County and/or Lauren Rhoades, RDN, Program Director, Food Bank for Larimer County
• Dr. Joshua Sbicca, Assistant Professor of Sociology, CSU
• Ben Amunson, President, Associated Students of Colorado State University
• Alex Farias, Vice President, Associated Students of Colorado State University